Bug fixes, including
- URI Template Handler now supports multiple -neg variables.
- Escaped values in literals such as ‘\\d’ are now correctly passed to YQL execute as ‘\d’
- Fixed uritemplate table example
- Better integration of Local Search: Added search parameters to local.seach namely listing_id, omit_category, minimum_rating, route and sort
- YQL Execute: y.rest(uri) now parses HTML documents and returns an E4X object if the accept header is set to “text/html”.
- YQL now supports the ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header for new Cross Domain XHR requests.
- Introduced new URL based paging model to support services which return a link to the next page.